Friday, June 10, 2011

Project Dream House Begins!

Yipppee!!! Renovations have began! Few months ago we bought (what will be) our dream house!  
I am so excited about this new project and have been spending hours researching, googling and Pinning! (thank god for Pintrest!)
 Basically... the entire house needs renovating so we are doing it all! Kitchen, bathroom, laundry, bedrooms, hall way, adding a deck, adding a 4th bedroom (which will be our my office)! Oh! and we're also adding a walk in pantry!

Here are some lovely images that are currently inspiring me and helping me create a style for our new family haven....


Have you ever renovated or built a home before?... I'd love to hear what websites or blogs you recommend... :)

Enjoy...

1 comment:

marcy | a d's nest said...

LOVE those pillows on that bed! Gorgeous taste!