Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Little Angel's Christening

In November we celebrated my little angel Anabelle's Christening and what better way to make this day special than by creating my very first desserts table.  The day was just beautiful and Anabelle behaved so well considering how many times she was passed around for a cuddle with all the family! :)  


My Beautiful Little Family :x

 I went with a pink & chocolate theme with a touch of butterflies... 

Cake created by Amanda Rattray -sacogle@optusnet.com.au


Yummy Macaroons by Cookies Couture
Desserts / Candy Table Featured
  • Chocolate & Rasberry Macaroons by Cookies Couture
  • Chocolate balls (made by me)
  • Christening cake - Carmel Mud & Chocolate Mud cake
  • Freckles
  • Smarties
  • Strawberries & Cream
  • Mashmellow Pops
  • Chocolate Hearts
  • Sugar Armonds
  • Chocolate Wafers

No comments: