Saturday, May 28, 2011

Tiny Tots Toy Hire

What I wanted the most for my daughters 1st birthday party was for all the little kiddies to have FUN! And for the mum's & dad's not to be running around trying to keep the little ones in the same place! Sooooo.... Thanks to the wonderful world of Facebook I was thrilled when I found Tiny Tots Toy Hire.

I just love their variety of toys, playpens, ball pits, play tents & play houses! and that's just the beginging! 

Their toys are suitable for all areas big or small and are sure to be a hit with the kids! (and the parents!)

Here are some photo's of the kiddies from Anabelle's party doing what kids do best.... HAVE FUN!

Photography by Kelly Staveris

Photography by Kelly Staveris

Photography by Kelly Staveris

Photography by Kelly Staveris


Tiny Tots Toy Hire even hire out high chair and kiddie sized table & chairs, so naturally I cant wait for her next birthday to hire these gorgeous table & Chairs

Image via Tiny Tots Toy Hire

Special Thank you to Dalia from Tiny Tots Toy Hire ...& an even greater Thank you to my dear friend Kelly Staveris for being our photographer for the day. XOXO 


No comments: